Saturday 3 January 2015

Monthly Favourites - December 2014


Hi everyone!
December is over! That means it's time for another monthly favourites. I have been super busy this month. I got called into work (which is a cafe) a lot more than I normally do because of the amount of people travelling and stopping in for lunch. On top of that there was of course Christmas and I had an unexpected trip away so it has been full on. 

I am definitely going to try post more so if you have anything you would like to see on here leave a comment.

 Right, now onto my favourites for December! First is this silver cuff which I got at a stall in Geraldine (NZ). The jewellery there was amazing and they had something for everyone. Most things were made of silver but they also had some other things there too. 
I love this cuff because it goes with so many different things. It can be casual enough to wear with everyday clothes but it is also nice enough to be worn for something more formal.

Next is my new military boots.. I can never have enough! These ones were a Christmas present from my boyfriend. They are Pulp and he got them from Hannah's. The great thing about Pulp is the are very good quality so will last for years. Hannah's also has good sales and I always find good shoes like these in the clearance section for less than half price. 


My makeup fav for this month is Chi Chi metallic eyeliner. This eyeliner is creamy so it goes on easily and is highly pigmented. It is also waterproof so it stays all day or night but isn't hard to remove. The colour I is got is Roller Girl which is a light blue with silver glitter. Recently I've been using this in the lower outer corner of my eyes which looks really good with my green eyes. 



My favourite song this month is Max Elto - Shadow of the Sun (Mako Remix). This song isn't really new and I have liked it for ages but over the past month it has again become one of my favourites. It have such a good vibe to it and makes me think of summer just like all the other songs by Mako.



Now for the last favourite of this month - Dolls Kill. This shop has the most amazing clothes I have ever seen to feed my bad-ass and crazy side and it takes all my effort not to buy everything! They also have some rave clothes on it which I love. Here is some of my favourite things I found on it.


So that's it for this month! Links below.

-Alexis :) xx

Boots - Hannah's
Chi Chi eyeliner - Here - The colour I got is not available but there is a few more different ones
Dolls Kill


No comments:

Post a Comment