Monday 19 January 2015

Leather, Stripes and Khaki







Top & Skirt - Glassons, Here and Here
Jacket - old, Similar Here 
Heels - old

Hi everyone! I've been shopping and I tend to get carried away every time and shop to the point I can't carry everything! So because of the amount of new clothes I got I will be putting up a few fashion posts.

This outfit is nice for summer and would be casual with flat shoes so is good for everyday wear but with heels looks a bit dressier. I got this top and skirt from Glassons and I am loving khaki at the moment. The skirt is high wasted so would look good with a tucked in shirt also. 
The jacket is a few years old and I love wearing it. I think it looks really good with the top and the skirt and matches the heels. The heels are old and I couldn't find any similar ones but most black heels would work well.
The necklace and bracelet were made by me and can be found on my Instagram.

-Alexis xx :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment