Saturday 31 January 2015

Monthly Favourites - January 2015


Hi everyone! It's the first so it's time for my favourite things from the first month of 2015! 


First is these ankle boots from London Rebel. The first thing I liked about them is the colour. I love the shade of brown and they stood out to me from the black boots around them. They have a wood heel which I think is different and interesting. They are really comfortable and feel like I'm wearing wedges rather than heels so are good for everyday wear. They are no longer availiable from the London Rebel site but you can still buy them from No.1 shoes in NZ! Link at the bottom.


I have a new moisturiser this month which is Garnier Moisture Match. Since I started using it I have noticed my skin is brighter and makeup applies and blends very easily. I got the normal skin one but there is about 5 different ones available. 

During the holidays I have been spending a lot of time painting my nails. I love this Chi Chi glitter nail polish in the colour Kim Wannabee. It is their salon formula nail polish and I was not disappointed. As usual Chi Chi has done an amazing job on this product. There is almost more glitter than polish! Here's what I did with it.


I have still been working on my jewellery and a few weeks ago I made this rough amethyst necklace. I am very proud of this one and I love it so much I almost don't want to sell it! 

Next is a couple of things I got for Christmas. My grandma got me this belt. It is a Roxy one covered in studs and I love studs! I wear this belt heaps.

My sister got me this book which is wreck this journal. It isn't an ordinary book either. On every page it has a different way to wreck it. 

My favourite song of this month is Shake The Earth by Elephante ft. Lyon Hart. I will listen to this song on repeat! It is amazing and has such a good vibe.


That's it for this months favourites! Links to these are below.

-Alexis xx :)

Boots - Number One Shoes
Moisturiser - Farmers - or many other stores.
Chi Chi nail polish - Farmers
Wreck This Journal - Amazon or Whitcoulls
Belt - Roxy (sorry I can't find it online)
Necklace - Send me a message if you want it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment