Tuesday 20 January 2015

UPDATE: Back to school - fashion, DIY and hair, Makeup and more!


Hi everyone! It's almost time for school again here in NZ :( so in the couple of weeks leading up to school I will be putting up a few back-to-school related posts. These will include DIY's, school fashion look books and inspiration and hair tutorials. If there is anything you would like me to include please let me know in the comments!

I am also planning regular posts which will include makeup and hair tutorials and I will be continuing monthly favourites as usual. I am also hoping to get a blog collab somewhere in there as well. So it will be a busy end of January and February!

I am still making jewellery! You can find this at my Instagram.

Let me know if you have any post requests!

-Alexis xx :)


No comments:

Post a Comment