Monday 6 July 2015

Monthly Favorites - June 2015

Hi everyone!

June has now passed so it is time for another monthly favorites! I have a few more things than usual this month because I just kept finding more things I love!


Guess wallet - I had such a hard time choosing between all the guess wallets at the shop I was in because they were all amazing! But I finally chose this one and it's perfect! I has plenty of space for cards in it and isn't too big and bulky.

Maybelline Color Elixir in Luxe In Lilac - I posted a review on these lip glosses a few days ago (read it here) and this is my favorite of the four shades I got. It is an amazing purple/lilac colour.

LA Girl Pro Conceal - This concealer is AMAZING! I have seen people using this but never actually tried it myself. I finally bought some and I was not disappointed! It have a very full coverage and is also very affordable. I looks great on and doesn't go cakey or gross. 

Chi Chi Metallic eyeshadow palette - I have talked about Chi Chi eyeshadows before in other monthy favorites but this month I just had to talk about another one. This one is full of highly pigmented shimmery and metallic shades which are perfect for a night out as they stay on for hours and look amazing.

Natio Young Tinted Spot Cream - I have have quite a bit of acne at the moment which sucks but at night I've been putting this on and my spots are almost gone by morning! This is also good for during the day because it is tinted so helps to cover redness while helping to get rid of them. 

Lucas Papaw Ointment - I have always seen heaps of people using this like a lip balm but had never tried it. I got this a few weeks ago and it is amazing! My dry lips improved by the next day and this can also be used on things like dry skin, burns and cuts. 

Sunsilk Straight Perfection - I have been loving this heat protect spray this month. It helps with keeping my hair straight and helps to reduce frizz which is always good and doesn't feel gross in my hair at all.

Schwarzkopf Color Protect Leave-in Conditioner - I had this given to me and have been using it every time I wash my hair even though I have never dyed my hair. It makes my hair super soft and because it is designed for dyed hair it is great for helping with damaged hair.

-Alexis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment