Monday 13 July 2015

Max Factor Luminizer Foundation Review


Hi everyone!

I another foundation review for you today - this time Max Factor Luminizer Foundation

There is 14 different shades so finding a perfect match is easy. I got the shade 50 natural.

The packaging of this foundation is nice but nothing amazing. It has a pump which makes it easy to get the product out. 

The only thing I had on my face before the foundation was moisturiser and I didn't use a setting spray.

The texture of this is nice, not too thick which made it easy to apply. I used a flat top foundation brush to apply it and it blended out very smoothly with almost no effort. 

I would say this foundation has a medium coverage but I was able to build it up to a almost full coverage without it looking cakey. It would also be able to be worn light if a smaller amount was used.


Above is what the foundation looked like by itself. I hadn't used any concealer at this point and you can see it has covered up the acne and scarring on my chin and the redness on my cheeks.

This foundation made my skin glow amazingly which I love!

I set the foundation using my usual Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder and it soaked up the powder so didn't look powdery or cakey at all.


The picture above shows how flawless and glowing my skin looks with this foundation! 

6.5 hours after application:

After 6.5 hours this foundation still looked amazing! A tiny bit had rubbed off around my nose but that was only because I am a bit sick at the moment. It looked exactly the same as earlier on the rest of my face - that is with no primer or setting spray!

Overall I think this foundation is AMAZING! It stays put for hours and has a flawless finish. At around $40 (NZ) it is pretty affordable and for the price is a very good buy. I would definitely recommend this foundation!

-Alexis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment