Tuesday 21 July 2015

Chi Chi Eyeshadow Palettes Review + Swatches


Hi everyone!

Chi Chi is a very affordable makeup brand that I love. I have had these 3 eyeshadow palettes for a while now so I thought I would write a review for you with swatches!

These eyeshadows are very pigmented and are amazing quality for price. These eyeshadows have a creamy feel to them and aren't too chalky. They blend together easily and look amazing.

Classics





This palette is made up of 6 matte shades and 6 metallic and shimmery shades so is perfect for creating an everyday makeup look and for makeup for going out or an event. I think a palette like this is an essential because it has everything you need to create a simple makeup look for any occasion. This palette has a white and a black as well as a range of browns which I love using for just wearing any day when I'm out and about. 
A couple of the shades are hard to see in the photos because they were quite light and similar to my skin tone on my arm but look amazing on my eyelid.

My favourite shades from this palette is #4 from the left which is a beautiful shimmery gold and #6 which is a light purple with a gold reflect.

Rich Gems




This was the first Chi Chi palette I got. It is made up completely of colourful metallic and shimmery shades so is perfect for events or going out. The second one from the left is actually a dark green which is easier to see in person and when it is blended out more. The colours in this palette are super pigmented which is great for when I want to do something exciting with my makeup.

My favourite shades in this palette are #7 from the left which is an amazing copper shade, it is probably the most pigmented shade in this palette and has the smoothest texture, and #12 which is a beautiful silvery pale pink which I love using to highlight the inner corner of my eye and my brow-bone and even my cheekbones. 

Metallics




This is probably my favourite of the 3 palettes I own. All the shades are metallic and there are a couple of shades which are more glittery. Every shade in this palette is super pigmented. It is hard to see in these photos but #4 is a chocolate brown colour and #12 is a dark greeny brown.

My favourite shades in this palette are #2 which is a beautiful light blue with a silver reflect, #9 is an amazing purple which I use quite often and #11 which is another copper that is super pigmented and very smooth, similar to #7 in rich gems.



I love these Chi Chi palettes and are amazing quality for the price. I would definitely recommend these to everyone! You can buy them here.

-Alexis :)

1 comment: