Friday 19 December 2014

Nume In-Vogue Review

Hi everyone!
Recently I bought a Nume hair straightener so here is my review of it!



First thing I should let you know is I have thick, curly/wavy, frizzy hair. I got the In-vogue straightener with the Titanium plates as this was recommended for thick hair. 
I placed my order the half way through November and it took a month to get to NZ from the US. I am not to bothered about it because I know they were having technical difficulties around that time but it would have been nice to get it quicker. Nume has heaps of sales and I got about $120NZD off mine using a discount code. And I of course got it in purple. :P
When it arrived the packaging definitely impressed me. I love the tube design. I was also happy they sent me a NZ wall adapter so I didn't have to buy one.
The straightener works really well on my hair. The temperature is able to be changed and I was able to straighten my hair quickly. There was also very little frizz and the frizz I had was only because my hair is due to be cut.

So overall I love this straightener! You can buy it here.

-Alexis xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment