Wednesday 3 December 2014

Monthly Favourites - November 2014


Hi everyone!
I'm going to start something new on here - monthly favourites. This will be a post at the end of each month telling you about what my favourite things have been for that month. So to start it off here are my favourite things from November!



First up is my makeup favourites. It is coming up to summer here in New Zealand so I have been using bronzer a lot. This Chi Chi mosaic bronzer is amazing! I got it in the shade dark. The way the different shades are separated means it is easy to make it darker or lighter depending on how you want it to look. The shades around the outside have a slight shimmer to them but the dark one in the middle is quite matte so I often use it to contour. 
My other makeup fav is the Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious mascara. My eyelashes tend to clump together with mascara but the brush with this one separates them well and makes them look a lot longer. It is also affordable - it only cost me $20 


My fashion fav for this month is my Guess bag. I take it everywhere with me and it has so much room in it. It goes with so many different outfits and is just beautiful.



My favourite jewellery of this month is one of mine.. my gold body chains. These are so perfect for summer and can be worn with a bikini at the beach or with a crop top as you can see I have done. 

Last favourite this month is music. You know the deal by Bisbetic ft. Sam Bruno. Amazing production by Bisbetic and beautiful vocals :)



So that is all for this months favourites. Information on where to buy these things below :)

-Alexis xx :)

-Chi Chi Mosaic Bronzer - From Farmers or online at Chi Chi
-Revlon Mascara - Farmers and most pharmacies in NZ or at Revlon 
-Guess bag - This exact one is no longer being sold but there are heaps more amazing ones at Guess
-You know the deal - Bisbetic ft. Sam Bruno - Beatport 
-Body Chains - If you are interested in my body chains please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment