Friday 19 December 2014

Everyday Natural Makeup



Hi everyone!
This post is on how to create the everyday natural makeup look I wear quite often. This look is good for things like school and if you don't feel like wearing much makeup.




1. Start with a clean face. If you have yesterdays makeup on there is no way you will get a flawless finish.




2. Moisturise your face. This will make your makeup blend easier and will stop your face drying out. Don't be scared to use plenty just make sure to let it soak in a bit before applying makeup.




3. Start by applying concealer on areas you would like to conceal. I am using Natio Young acne concealer on my scarring and and any acne I have. I'm not going to conceal under my eyes but you can if you want. I recommend a brightening one such as Chi Chi 3-in-1 eye concealer. Use your fingers or a brush to blend it out.




4. Apply a BB or CC cream to your face. I am using L'Oreal Nude Magic CC cream. This CC cream only comes in one shade so if you have lighter skin it would be best to use a different one. I just use my fingers to apply to face. This will cover redness and give a light coverage. 




5. Use a beauty blender to blend the CC or BB cream for a flawless finish. Pay careful attention when blending over the concealer and make sure to blend it into your hairline, over your ears, around your nose and around your jaw and neck. (Ignore how dirty my blender is :/ ).




6. Set the makeup using a power. I'm using Australis Fresh and Flawless pressed powder. Apply powder over face using a large powder brush. This powder gives a nice finish and doesn't look cakey so I love it.




7. Apply 2 coats of black or brown mascara to top and bottom lashes. Use a lash comb to separate clumps after the mascara has dried a bit. I am using Revlon Lash Potion.




8. Tidy eyebrows using a eyebrow brush and use a clear gel to set them if you need to.




9. Use a lip balm to stop dry lips and give them a little shine. I am using a Miki one. This brand is really affordable and what I have tried is quite good.




So that's how it's done! If there are any makeup posts you would like please leave a comment or contact me.

-Alexis xx :)

-Natio Young Concealer - Farmers or here 
-L'Oreal CC cream - Farmers
-Australis Powder - Farmers or here
-Revlon Mascara - Farmers or here
-Miki Lip Balm - most pharmacies 

No comments:

Post a Comment