Wednesday 25 February 2015

Galaxy, Pastel and Hippy/Boho Raver?!!











Leggings - I Heart Raves - sold out but they
still have heaps of cool ones here!
Jacket - Glassons - sold out online
Boots - Hannahs
Strappy Bra (worn underneath) - DIY here!
Necklaces and Kandi - Made by me! :)

Hi everyone!
I honestly don't know what kind of style this is other than just me. It is a mix between raver and boho styles but that's just how I am! 
The top and leggings are both from I Heart Raves. This shop is amazing because it has clothing for festivals and raves as well as things for everyday wear. If you sign up to their email newsletter they send you amazing discount codes every week so I saved heaps when I ordered from them. 
The jacket came from Glassons but it has now sold out. I love the mint green and it is an awesome change from the usual black fake leather jackets.
The boots are from Hannahs and my boyfriend got these for me for Christmas. They go with both leggings and jeans which I find awesome and I am always wearing them.
Underneath the top I am wearing a strappy bra that I made myself from a plain bra and elastic trim. I have put up a DIY post for it, link above.
The necklaces and kandi I made myself. I love the look of layered necklaces so I stacked up a feather choker, a bird nest and a key on a long chain. I have a series of tutorials on how to make kandi that I will be posting over the next couple of weeks so keep an eye out for that!
And lastly is my hair! I have done a boho style messy knot. A tutorial for this can be found here! I just added a few plaits to it to make it more interesting. I love this hairstyle because it has a real hippy look to it. It is also really easy to make it more amazing by adding plaits and fake dreads.

-Alexis xx :)




No comments:

Post a Comment