Wednesday 5 November 2014

Top 10 All Time Favourite Songs for Summer



So summer is coming up here in NZ and to get in the summer spirit here is a list of my top 10 favourite songs for summer! EDM is my happy place so of course that is what all these are :)

1. Avicii vs. Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One
    This will always be my favourite song. It was the song that started my               obsession with electronic music and it has such a good feeling with it :)




2. Krewella - Alive
   
This was also in my top 10 last summer but it is one I cannot get sick of.
    I love Krewella and this song is amazing!






3. Sick Individuals & Axwell ft. Taylor Renee - I Am
    Again a song from last summer but it has that beautiful summer festival feel       to it.. am I the only one that gets this?? Haha. Can't get enough of the good       vibes coming from this one :)


4. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike ft. Wolfpack - Ocarina
    This was last years TomorrowWorld anthem and I'm still not over it. There's       also a vocal version ft. Katy B called Find Tomorrow :)



5. Avicii - Stay With You
    This is an Avicii track from a few years ago that STILL hasn't been released :(     I still find it amazing though and is definitely worth listening to :)



6. Calvin Harris & Alesso ft. Hurts - Under Control
    Again - Can't get enough!! 



7.  Audien ft. Matthew Koma - Serotonin 
     Audien is new to me but I love everything I have heard of his so far - this          being my favourite! Also Matthew Koma on Vocals.. I don't really know how        it could get better!



8. Gareth Emery ft. Bo Bruce - U
    Another with beautiful vocals :)




9. Twoloud ft. Christian Burns - We Are The Ones
    While Twoloud is a mystery they still produce amazing music!!



10. TST, Moguai & Amba Shepherd - Real Life
      Last one! Amazing song from TST and Moguai with vocals from Amba                 Shepherd



11. R3hab & Trevor Guthrie - SoundWave
      Yea I know I said 10 but it was so hard to decide haha



Comment what your favourites are!! 
-Alexis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment