Thursday 13 November 2014

DIY - Little Bottle Necklace



Hi everyone! Todays DIY is how to make a necklace with a small bottle that you can fill with anything you like. You can see my one I made fill with dandelion seeds on my fashion post here



Supplies

Small bottle - I got mine from here.
Small things to put in the bottle
Wire
Chain
Round-nose pliers
Jump rings


1. Fill the small bottle with any small objects of your choice. I filled mine with chain from a broken necklace and a feather charm. Another idea could be dandelion seeds like the one I made that's in my last fashion post (link above).



2. Take the wire and make a small spiral shape using the round nose pliers.


3. Wrap the wire around the top of the bottle with the spiral at the front.



4. Take the wire under the spiral and fold it over. 



5. Take the wire round the back of the bottle and make another small spiral. 



6. Attach the jump ring to the spiral and put it on a chain. 



Done!! So easy to make and looks amazing.

- Alexis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment