Thursday 6 November 2014

Dreamcatchers and Jars of Wishes








Top - old - there is tonnes for sale on etsy,
Skirt - Boohoo
Bag - Guess
Shoes - Kardashian Kollection
- NZ Hannahs
- International - Black and Navy only
Bangles - Here
Necklace - Made by me :)

Hi everyone! It's almost summer in NZ so time to pull those singlets and skirts out from the back of the wardrobe! I love dreamcatchers so I think this top is amazing and the skater skirt goes perfectly with it. 

After seeing pictures of dandelion necklaces on Pinterest I couldn't resist making my own. It is one of my favourite pieces of jewellery I have ever made and I can't stop wearing it. 

The Kardashian Kollection heels are my new favourite shoes and the Guess bag matches the outfit perfectly! 

- Alexis :)



No comments:

Post a Comment