Tuesday 2 June 2015

Monthy Favorites - May 2015

Hi everyone! 

I haven't done a monthly favorites post for a couple of months now but it's back! Here are my favorites from May 2015!



Chi Chi Classics eyeshadow palette - Chi Chi is one of my favourite makeup brands. It is very affordable and amazing quality. This Classics palette is perfect for everyday wear and I love using the soft browns for a simple look. There are also some shimmery shades in the palette which I like to use if I am going out somewhere like a party or event.

Designer Brands Infinite Gloss in Fairytale - Coming into winter my lips have been very dry. I really like this lipgloss for this time of the year as it is made with Paw Paw, Vitamin E, Argan oil, Jojoba oil and Manuka honey which moisturises and keeps your lips healthy. I got the shade Fairytale which is a pink/coral colour. The colour is quite sheer which I don't mind as I'm not a huge fan of coloured gloss. It would look nice layered over a lipstick. It is also very affordable.

Garnier Moisture Match Moisturiser - My skin is very dry at the moment from the change of seasons so I have been using this moisturiser twice a day. There is a large range so something for every skin type. It is SPF 20 so has some sun protection. I have found that since I started using this a couple of months ago my skin has been a looking a lot more hydrated and healthy.

Natural Living Hydrating Body Lotion - I use this moisturiser on the rest of my body and it has really helped with my dry skin. It is made with Shea butter but it has a slight fragrance to it which I don't mind too much but other people might not like it.

Bracelet - This bracelet is one that my friend Cassidy brought back from Brazil where he went on holiday. It has a small turquoise stone in the middle and wooden beads. I really love this bracelet because it has a bohemian look which I am loving at the moment.

Music:

Favourite song - Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Ummet Ozcan - The Hum (Angemi Tropical Edit)




Favourite Producer - Rebourne
I have been listening to heaps or hardstyle and hard dance etc lately and Rebourne produces amazing euphoric hardstyle which I love! All his music has a great vibe and I can't stop listening!

That is all my favourites for May. I will have a post up at the beginning of July with my favourites for this month so be sure to check back to see it!

-Alexis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment