Friday 3 April 2015

DIY - Crop Top From Old T-shirt


Hi everyone!

Time for another DIY! I noticed that I have a few old t-shirts in my wardrobe that I don't wear anymore and was thinking about what I could do with them as they had cute pictures on them. After a bit of thinking I decided to turn one into a crop top. This was super easy to make and only took less than an hour! Here are the steps for you to make one yourself!

Supplies:
-old t-shirt
-scissors
-sewing machine or needle and thread

1. Find a t-shirt. I picked this one with a cute monster on the front. 



2. Decide on the length you want and cut off the bottom. Leave a couple of cm on the bottom so you can sew a hem


3. Cut around the neck. I just did this because I don't like tops around my neck but it's completely optional. You could also cut off the sleeves.




4. Pin a hem around the bottom and sew it. You can skip this step if you like but I wanted mine to have a nice edge.


Done!! Super quick and easy and a good way to reuse those old t-shirts you don't wear anymore. 

If you have any suggestions for posts you would like me to do please leave a comment!!

-Alexis :)


3 comments:

  1. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.
    create a jactek

    ReplyDelete
  2. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has ელექტრიკი გამოძახებით touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time for another DIY! I is it down noticed that I have a few old t-shirts in my wardrobe that I don't wear anymore and was thinking about what

    ReplyDelete