Wednesday 9 September 2015

Bohemian Vibes






















Top: Similar
Pants: Similar
Sandals: Old
Necklace: Made by me
Rings: Old

Hi everyone!
We are finally into spring in NZ so I am starting to pull the summer clothes out of the wardrobe. I have been feeling the bohemian vibes lately so wanted to put together a comfortable boho style outfit. I got the pants on sale during the winter and have been wanting to wear them so bad. The top is one I got last summer and I really like the diamond pattern on it because it gives is a more interesting look than just plain white. This top is unavailable now but I have put a link to one that is a similar style. The necklace I made myself - you can see more of my jewellery here. The bracelet my friend brought back from Brazil and the rings are old ones from my mum. 

Photography: My sister Madison

-Alexis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment